Fill your wedding with the lovely fragrance and charm of lavender. Afterall, lavender is a sign of love and devotion, and lavender enhances romantic and physical desire.
- throwing lavender buds (instead of rice) for wedding tosses
- creating bridesmaids bouquets that will last for years
- providing a fragrance bag as the place setting favors for your wedding guests
tying bundles of dried or fresh lavender with bows for the end of each seating
row at the ceremony
having the flower girl toss dried lavender buds along the aisle -- aroma will be
released as the bridal party walks down the aisle thus alleviating wedding
day jitters for the bride!
- placing dried or fresh lavender stems in small vases at the reception
- using a ribbon-trimmed bundle of fresh lavender as the bridal bouquet toss